JIFA Leadership Circle
The JIFA Leadership Circle supports institutions — synagogues, Hillels, camps, JCCs, schools, food service and catering companies — to align the food they offer with their institutional values and promote a more ethical and sustainable food system. With a focus on reducing and replacing industrial dairy, meat, and eggs, JIFA provides a tailored approach to working with Jewish institutions and offers hands-on consulting, free of charge.
Become a MemberJewish institutions that commit to the Leadership Circle requirements join a growing number of institutions increasing demand for plant-based foods as well as products that come from animals raised in higher welfare conditions. To join the Leadership Circle, an institution must commit to reduce the total volume of animal products they purchase by at least 20 percent (normalized by the number of meals served). Contact us to join today.
- Receive ongoing free consulting from JIFA staff
- Access best practices and resources for plant-forward dining
- Get expert support to calculate the impact of your institution’s plant-forward dining in terms of cost reductions and carbon impact
- Obtain public recognition for leadership, including
- Support with local and national media, including communication templates and examples
- Recognition via JIFA’s communication channels
- Align your food choices with the animal welfare, environmental sustainability and nutritional values of your institution!